Brunico - Brüneck, Province of Bolzano, Trentino-Alto Adige
This picturesque town in the Val Pusteria, crossed by the Rienza river, is an important tourist resort. The town center has typical houses with fine signs and merlon decorations.
Provinces of Trentino-Alto Adige
Follow us on Facebook
Other Italian Regions
- Altitude: 830 m a.s.l
- Population: about 11000 inhabitants
- Zip/postal code: 39031
- Phone Area Code: 0474
- Frazioni & Localities: Lunes (Luns), Riscone (Reischach), San Giorgio (St. Georgen), Stegona (Stegen), Teodone (Dietenheim), Villa Santa Caterina (Aufhofen).
What to see
- The castle of the 13th century, rising on top of the hill, with at the foot a beautiful war cemetery
- 4 km towards Riscone, Castel Lamberto, a medieval 13th century fortress
- Plan de Corones, a panoramic plateau between the Val di Tures and the Dolomite group, which can be reached by cableway.