Rimella, Province of Vercelli, Piedmont, Italy
"Remmalju" in a Walser language, a German dialect called Tittschu, the commune includes a number of small settlements, with the municipal office at the frazione Chiesa. The territory is included in the Regional Park of the Upper Valsesia.
Follow us on Facebook
Other Italian Regions
- Altitude: 1182 m a.s.l -- Surface area: 29 sq km
- Population: about 140 inhabitants
- Population Density: inhabitants per sq km
- Zip/postal code: 13020
- Phone Area Code: 0163
- Patron Saint: St. Michele, celebrated on 29th September
- Frazioni & Localities: Chiesa, Grondo, Pianello, Prati, Riva, Roncaccio Superiore, Roncaccio Inferiore, San Gottardo, Sant'Anna, Sant'Antonio, Sella, Villa Superiore, Villa Inferiore
- GPS Coordinates:
- Official website of the Comune of Rimella.
What to see
- The church of San Michele with a remarkable organ of 1862.
- The Walser ethnographic Museum