Cuorgnè, Province of Torino, Piedmont, Italy
This medieval center rises at the entrance of the Locana Valley, along the right bank of the Orco river, a tributary of the Po, on a plateau created by ancient glacier.
Follow us on Facebook
Other Italian Regions
- Altitude: 414 m a.s.l -- Surface area: 19,38 sq km
- Population: about 10,000 inhabitants
- Population Density: inhabitants per sq km
- Zip/postal code: 10082
- Phone Area Code: 0124
- Patron Saint: St. Luigi
- Frazioni & Localities:
- Official website of the Comune of Cuorgnè.
What to see
- The Canavese Archeological Museum which collection describing the prehistory and history of human settlements in the Canavese territory from the Neolithic to the early medieval period
- The house of King Arduino, in Via Arduino no. 27, where according to the legend the 11th century king of Italy stayed for a period.
- The parish church of San Dalmazio.
- May, historical re-enactement: Alla Corte di Re Arduino.