Hotels, Agritourism, B&B in Cairo Montenotte, Liguria
Cairo Montenotte is a small town located in the hinterland about 24 km of Savona, in Liguria, and is the main center in the Val Bormida. It is an area of great environmental beauty, with wide forests and a natural park, Riserva Naturalistica Rocca dell'Adelasia.
Follow us on Facebook
Where to stay - Other Provinces:
- Cairo Montenotte can be reached taking the A6 (E717) Savona - Torino, exit Altare, then SP29, or directly the SP29 from Savona.
- There is a train station in Cairo Montenotte with train connections from Savona [you can find trains timetables and tickets on the official Trenitalia website]
- There is in the vicinity, 75 km away, the Genoa Cristoforo Colombo airport and the Nice airport in France is 160 km away. There is also a smaller airport in Villanova d'Albenga. Turin airport is at about 120 km.
- Savona port is connected to the main Italian ports, and there are frequent ferry connections to Corsica and Sardinia (Bastia). [more information on the port of Savona official website]
- More details about the place and surroundings can be found on the official website of the Comune of Cairo Montenotte