Hotels, Agritourism, B&B in Borgio Verezzi, Liguria
[modifica] Borgio Verezzi is a small town located 28 southwest of Savona, along the Western Ligurian Riviera, and thanks to its favorable position in the vicinity of Savona is a good starting point to visit the province and surroundings. The comune is formed of 2 separate centers, Borgio located along the coast and Verezzi in the hills at 250 m a.s.l., and is famous for its fine grottos with typical red and yellow colors.
Follow us on Facebook
Where to stay - Other Provinces:
- Borgio Verezzi can be reached taking the Autostrada dei Fiori A10 (E80) Genova-Ventimiglia, exit Finale Ligure - from Torino it is 160 km.
- There is a railway station at Borgio, the trip from Savona lasts about 20 minutes, and there are frequent connections [you can find trains timetables and tickets on the official Trenitalia website]
- There is in the vicinity, 70 km away, the Genoa Cristoforo Colombo airport and the Nice airport in France is 130 km away. There is also a smaller airport in Villanova d'Albenga. Turin airport can be reached in under 2 hours.
- Savona port is connected to the main Italian ports, and there are frequent ferry connections to Corsica and Sardinia (Bastia). [more information on the port of Savona official website]
- More details about the place and surroundings can be found on the official website of the Comune of Borgio Verezzi