Hotels, Agritourism, B&B in Bergeggi, Liguria
Bergeggi is a small seacoast town located 10 south-west of Savona, in Liguria, and thanks to its favorable position in the vicinity of Savona is a good starting point to visit the province and surroundings.
Follow us on Facebook
Where to stay - Other Provinces:
- Bergeggi can easily be reached following the Lungomare (Via Nizza then the Via Aurelia) from Savona, or taking the Autostrada dei Fiori A10 (E80) Genova-Ventimiglia, exit Savona - from through the A6 (E717) Torino-Savona it is 145 km.
- There are bus and train connections from Savona [you can find trains timetables and tickets on the official Trenitalia website]
- There is in the vicinity, 55 km away, the Genoa Cristoforo Colombo airport and the Nice airport in France is 150 km away. There is also a smaller airport in Villanova d'Albenga. Turin airport can be reached in under 2 hours.
- Savona port is connected to the main Italian ports, and there are frequent ferry connections to Corsica and Sardinia (Bastia). [more information on the port of Savona official website]
- More details about the place and surroundings can be found on the official website of the Comune