Hotels, Agritourism, B&B in Bardineto, Liguria
Bardineto is a small town located 56 km of Savona, in Liguria, 22 km in the hinterland from the sea, the nearest beach resorts being Borghetto Santo Spirito and Loano. It is situated on a mountain plateau at an altitude of 1389 mt a.s.l., in the Bormida Valley, an area covered of pinewoods, fir and beech trees.
Follow us on Facebook
Where to stay - Other Provinces:
- Bardineto can easily be reached taking the Autostrada dei Fiori A10 (E80) Genova-Ventimiglia, exit Borghetto Santo Spirito or Finale Ligure direction Toirano then follow SP1.
- There is no train station in Bardineto, the nearest station being Borghetto Santo Spirito [you can find trains timetables and tickets on the official Trenitalia website]
- There is in the vicinity, 95 km away, the Genoa Cristoforo Colombo airport and the Nice airport in France is 135 km away. There is also a smaller airport in Villanova d'Albenga. Turin airport can be reached in under 2 hours.
- Savona port is connected to the main Italian ports, and there are frequent ferry connections to Corsica and Sardinia (Bastia). [more information on the port of Savona official website]
- More details about the place and surroundings can be found on the official website of the Comune