Hotels, Agritourism, B&B in Andora, Liguria
Andora is a small town located 60 km west of Savona, in Liguria, between Capo Mele and Capo Cervo, in the valley of the Merula stream, and has a high-quality tourist port at Marina di Andora, and thanks to its position is a good starting point to visit the Ingauno mountain area while enjoying the vicinity of the sea. An uninterrupted seafront road connects it to Alassio (8km to the northeast).
Follow us on Facebook
Where to stay - Other Provinces:
- Located 60 km south-west of Savona, along the coast Andora can easily be reached taking the Autostrada dei Fiori A10 (E80) Genova-Ventimiglia, exit Andora - from Torino it is 188 km.
- There are bus and train connections from Savona [you can find trains timetables and tickets on the official Trenitalia website]
- There is in the vicinity, 100 km away, the Genoa airport. There is also a smaller airport in Albenga. Turin airport can also be reached in under 2 hours.
- Savona port is connected to the main Italian ports, and there are frequent ferry connections to Corsica and Sardinia (Bastia). [more information on the port of Savona official website]
- More details about the place and surroundings can be found on the official website of the Comune