Hotels, Agritourism, B&B in Albenga, Liguria
Albenga is a small town located about 46 km west of Savona, in Liguria, and thanks to its favorable position is a good starting point to visit the province and surroundings. In Albenga you can find accomodation in the hotels, agritourism and other facilities listed on this page.
Follow us on Facebook
Where to stay - Other Provinces:
- Located 46 km west of Savona, Albenga can easily be reached by A10 from this city, exit Albenga - from Torino it is 178 km and 111 from Nice in France.
- There are frequent train connections from Savona [you can find trains timetables and tickets on the official Trenitalia website]
- 90 km away there is the Genoa airport. There is also a smaller airport in Albenga. Turin airport can also be reached in under 2 hours.
- Savona port is connected to the main Italian ports, and there are frequent ferry connections to Corsica and Sardinia (Bastia). [more information on the port of Savona official website]
- More details about the place and surroundings can be found on this page or on the official website of the Comune