Hotels, Agritourism, B&B in Albissola Marina, Liguria
Albissola Marina is a small town located along the Western Ligurian Riviera just 5 km from Savona, in Liguria, and thanks to its favorable position in the vicinity of Savona is a good starting point to visit the province and surroundings.
Follow us on Facebook
Where to stay - Other Provinces:
- Located just 5 km east of Savona, Albissola Marina can easily be reached following the Lungomare from this city, or taking the A10 (E80) Genova-Ventimiglia, the so-called Autostrada dei Fiori, exit Albissola Marina - from Torino it is 108 km.
- There are bus and train connections from Savona [you can find trains timetables and tickets on the official Trenitalia website]
- There is in the vicinity, 44 km away, the Genoa airport. Thre is also a smaller airport in Albenga. Turin airport (166 km) can also be reached in under 2 hours through the A6 (E717).
- Savona port is connected to the main Italian ports, and there are frequent ferry connections to Corsica and Sardinia (Bastia). [more information on the port of Savona official website]
- More details about the place and surroundings can be found on the official website of the Comune