Hotels, Agritourism, B&B in Alassio, Liguria
Alassio is an enchanting sea town and spa resort between the sea and green hills of the Riviera di Ponente (Western Ligurian Riviera), located 52 km south-west of Savona and only 50 km from the French-Italian border.
Follow us on Facebook
Where to stay - Other Provinces:
- Alassio can easily be reached by the motorway A10 Genoa-Ventimiglia, exit Albenga - from Torino it is 185 km.
- There are good train connections and the railway station is situated right in the center [you can find trains timetables and tickets on the official Trenitalia website]
- There is in the vicinity, 100 km away, the Genoa airport. There is also a smaller airport in Albenga. Turin airport can also be reached in under 2 hours, and also the Nice International airport in France is within easy reach.
- The port of Alassio is a small tourist port for private boats, with about 400 places. The public Savona port is connected to the main Italian ports, and there are frequent ferry connections to Corsica and Sardinia (Bastia). [more information on the port of Savona official website].
- More details about the place and surroundings can be found on this page or on the official website of the Comune