- Located west of Rome, Teramo can easily be reached by A24, exit Teramo - from Rome it is about 160 km.
- There are frequent train connections from Teramo [you can find trains timetables and tickets on the official Trenitalia website]
- 60 km away there is the Abruzzo International Airport where it will be possible to pick up a rental car. Rome airport can also be reached in 2-3 hours depending on the traffic at the GRA.
- Teramo is connected by the Autostrada Teramo-Mare to the port of Giulianova. [more information on the Enteporto Giulianova official website]
- More details about the place and surroundings can be found on this page in English on Teramo or on the official website of the Comune
Bed & Breakfast